Operation Smile Philippines’ Executive Director Emiliano Romano was recently inducted as a council member for the East Avenue Medical Center (EAMC) Multi-Sector Consultative Council.
With the thrust of strategic governance and collaborative efforts across various community sectors, EAMC takes proactive steps towards its Transformation Roadmap.
With the goal of elevating the center to greater heights of proficiency in healthcare delivery, the council will play a key role in a collaborative effort in EAMC’s governance mechanism for the proper and efficient implementation of their future plans.
Together with Emiliano, the council members are as follows:
- SEC TEODORO “TED” HERBOSA – Secretary of Health
- SEC RENATO U. SOLIDUM, JR.. PhD – Secretary, DOST
- DR. PAULYN JEAN BUENAFLOR, ROSELL-UBIAL – Adjunct Professor of the UP College of Public Health
- MARIA LINDA BUHAT, RN, MAN, Ed. D – President Emeritus, Association of Nursing Service Administrators of the Philippines
- DR. RAYMUNDO P. ARCEGA, CESE – Chairman, National Network of Quality Assurance Agencies NNQAA
- ATTY. RENE S. GRAPILON, MD – QC Assistant City Administrator for General Affairs
- DIR. NOEL V. SALUMBIDES – CSC Acting Director III
- EARL JASON VISTRO – Senior Vice President, Supply Chain, Management & Logistics, EEI Corporation
- MR. TIRSO RAYMOND “MON” GUTIERREZ, JR – Chief of Staff, E-Government, DICT